The NHS App
The Surgery would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The NHS App is owned and run by the NHS and is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smart phone, tablet or desktop. You can download and install the NHS App from the App store, Google play or through your browser.
What does the NHS App do?
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Help and support
Please do not contact your GP practice in the first instance for support with the NHS App.
You can find help here, including contact details for NHS App team, how to manage your account, how to nominate a pharmacy and request a repeat prescription, how to access your personal health record and technical issues with the App.
- Customer services phone number: 0300 303 5678
- Contact form for NHS App queries and problems
- Help Centre home – including how to prove who you are, how to record and upload a video and advice for technical problem
- NHS Digital Support Centre – for support with the NHS App and the COVID-19 vaccination status