Self-help and Wellbeing
Chathealth for young people
The service provides information about sensitive issues on:
- stress and anxiety
- alcohol and drugs
- sex, contraception and relationships
- sensitive issues
- any other health matters you are concerned about
Texts will be responded to by the school nursing team within one working day.
The service also provides more information about accessing other local services including getting help with emotional health, weight management and healthy relationships.
For more information click on this link.
Staying Well Crawley
If you’re struggling with your mental health and need support outside normal working hours, Staying Well, Crawley is here for you. Get help and advice from professionals in a safe, relaxed and friendly environment. They also provide support for carers, who may need support with their own mental wellbeing due to the pressure of caring for someone with episodes of mental ill-health.
Click here for more information.
Pathfinder - West Sussex
Pathfinder West Sussex is an alliance of organisations working together to enable people with mental health support needs, and their carers, to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- A single point of access to mental health and wellbeing support.
- A range of services to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Advice, information and signposting, including clear information about what support is available locally.
- Access to a clinical service provided by nurses and occupational therapists from Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust for some clients.
Pathfinder has 10 hub locations in West Sussex.
You can contact the Crawley hub by telephone 01293 534782 or by email email@example.com
Please see below leaflets for more information about the service.