FLU CLINICS 2020/2021
Age 65 years and Patient's "At Risk"
- If you are over the age of 65 The Department of Health recommends you should be vaccinated against flu.
- Regardless of your age, if you suffer with certain medical conditions such as, chronic heart, lung or kidney disease or if you are diabetic, if you have a weak immune system or have a poorly functioning or absent spleen you should be vaccinated against flu.
Appointments for the Flu Clinic are now available to book, If you are eligible you will receive a text/letter to invite you to one of our flu clinics. Please contact the surgery 01293 526025.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic there will be NO walk-in service. All flu vaccinations are pre-bookable to ensure social distancing.
Free Flu Vaccine for 50-64 Year Olds
- The NHS is now offering flu vaccination to patients aged 50-65 who would not normally be eligible. We now have appoiintments available. Please phone the surgery to book an appointments.
- If you are in an at-risk group, you remain priority for vaccination and should contact us as soon as possible for your free flu vaccine.
- The NHS has a range of measures in place to keep you safe from COVID-19. Visit nhs.uk/flujab to find out more.